You may be waiting for a week, a month or probably a year now for a prayer to get answered. It could be a promotion you have been working to have, a license you have been dreaming to get all your life, a partner you have been asking God in your prayer or any breakthrough in life. Whatever it is that your heart desires, hang in there and grab unto God. The Lord is faithful to His promises. He is never late but just perfect in time.
He has planted that dream or prayer in your heart for a reason, so do not give it up. Be confident that your patience has its reward. Humble yourself before the Lord and in His time He will exalt you and lift you up. Your dreams will surely come to pass. Just be patient, wait and persevere a little more. Always remember that “Nothing is impossible to the Lord”.
As you wait on your dreams, encourage yourself with His words. Here are 10 Bible verses that can fire up your spirit with hope and good promises;
- Isaiah 40:31 “But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.”
- Psalm 145:13 “The Lord is Faithful to all His Promises.”
- Exodus 14:14 “The Lord will fight for you. You only need to be still.”
- Mark 5:36 “Don’t be afraid, Just believe.”
- Philippians 4:6-7 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
- Romans 8:28 “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.”
- Lamentations 3:25 “The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him.”
- 1 Peter 5:6-7 “Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.”
- Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.”
- John 15:7 “If you remain in me and my words remain in you. Ask whatever you wish and it will be done for you.”
Photography by: RD Oquendo